- Time: Event is 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. + swing dancing afterglow 7:30 – 9:30 on the terrace. There will be a quick lesson from Steve Zaagman, of the Grand Rapids Original Swing Society, at 7:30 in the lower lobby.
- Location: Grand Rapids Art Museum (101 Monroe Center NW Grand Rapids), adjacent to Rosa Parks Circle.
- Dress: Come as you are from work. That might be business casual, business-y, or a suit. If you wore it to work, wear it to the event.
- Parking: Free parking is available at the GVSU Seward Ramp at the corner of Lake Michigan Drive and Seward. You are also welcome to park in any of the paid parking ramps near the museum.
- What to bring: Just your ID. This isn’t a career fair, so resumes are not necessary. No need to bring cash either. We’ll provide snacks and drinks during the afterglow. Just bring your ID to be carded during the event.
We’ll accept walk-in registration at this event, so if one of your friends didn’t register, feel free to bring him/her to register on-site.