About Hello West Michigan
We promote West Michigan as a place where business thrives and people want to live and work. We seek to increase the rate of success member companies have in their efforts to recruit top talent. Through our members and collaborations with other regional organizations, we help new residents find their fit in West Michigan.
Are you a Candidate thinking of relocating?
We bring all of the information to one place. All of the questions that should be asked during a relocation are answered here on our website. Hello West Michigan is unlike any other organization and we have the resources to help candidates make the right decisions as they progress through the relocation process.
Here’s a quick tour of how to use our website.
Why West Michigan
Why do people choose West Michigan? Search category subjects that interest you. Also be sure to check out profiles of people who have relocated here and see what their journey was like.
Do you have a specific city or county in mind? Learn all there is to know about that community.
Find companies ready to assist you with your relocation needs. Also find apartment search sites.
Search for jobs and learn about our member companies. Visit the networking page to learn about different groups in town that you can plug into. But first things first, drop your resume in our Candidate Database and we will follow up with you.
Are you a business that needs help with talent attraction?
The CIO Council didn’t want to just discuss the problem, they wanted to solve it. So they started Hello West Michigan.
At our very core, Hello West Michigan was created to educate potential candidates about the West Michigan region and show them why it is such a great place to live and work. Read on to see how we achieve this.
Board of Directors
No one does what we do, all day, every day.
- Supporting the region’s talent attraction initiative
- Benefit from the increased regional awareness, contributed to by our out-bound marketing
- Comprehensive website, the only hub of regional information for relocation, covering both lifestyle and career
- Resume sharing for significant others and candidates interested in relocating
- Custom company profile on our website to showcase you employment brand
- Access to member job portal and candidate database
- Networking with talent acquisition and recruiting professionals across the region
- Custom relocation packs and community printables
- Education and training programs, including the highly successful Recruiter Roundtable and ReThink West Michigan
- Member discounts with vendors and education members
Membership pricing is based on employee count in West Michigan.
1 – 10 employees $250
11 – 49 employees $500
50 – 99 employees $1,000
100 – 199 employees $2,500
200 – 499 employees $5,000
500 – 1,499 employees $10,000
1,500+ employees $20,000
To join, please return your completed form and company logo to:
The Right Place, Inc.
125 Ottawa Ave. NW Suite 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503